Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Positive thoughts, generating energy

Dear friends,

I mostly want to write about some positive things – little things, big things that are happening around us. Think I’ll capture my thoughts into a narrative of sorts once every week, if not at least once every two weeks.

You are welcome to come here, to partake of some positive thoughts and rejuvenate each Monday morning.

For starts...
Note sure IF you have seen this, but I found this on a google search:
“Your Thoughts Create Your Future”
CHAPTER THREE - By Stephen Knapp
http://www.stephen-knapp.com/your_thoughts_create_your_future.htm

I found it a wonderful read, a nice introspection.

Enjoy!

-Sri
Comments:
always good to visit you Sri.. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?